Added custom domain


Today I added a custom domain to the blog. I've had markgeorge.net for a long time. It used to have a website where I posted updates about my personal life. It was a blog done the hard way, with static html pages. A while ago I decided the intrusions into people's lives enabled by posting personal details online was too much. So I removed the site. I kept the domain and just set the MX records so I could continue to receive email. Now I have added the host records to point the domain to this blog on Google AppEngine. The process is straightforward, see https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/domain I don't plan to post personal info here. I'm planning to post about tech topics only. So the hackers and the government spies aren't going to find anything interesting.

Queried 0.0 seconds ago